Double Tree Hilton Resort is a true Island escape set in the warm Pacific ocean. Yet the world is only a three-minute boat ride away across the sleepy lagoon to the mainland, and 25 minutes by car to Nadi town and the International Airport. Doble Tree offer daily trips to world class sites such as ‘Cloudbreak’, ‘Desperation Point’, ‘Namotu Lefts’, Swimming Pools’ and ‘Restaurants.’ they also have nearby gentle beach breaks and expert surf instructors on hand for those wishing to learn to surf.
From $1447 pp for 7 nights includes Breakfast, Airport Transfers, 3 surf trips to either Cloudbreak, Namotu, Coral Coast or Restaurants and a surf photographer.
All of Double Tree’s 123 rooms/bures have expansive ocean views, and represent a variety of accommodation choices, ranging from air-conditioned and beachfront hotel rooms, to ocean-view bures, beachfront spa bures, and two bedroom family bures.
Nightly Rate Inclusions
The room rate is inclusive of full American Buffet Breakfast, complimentary Welcome Drink on arrival, a wide range of complimentary activities, Fiji Government Value Added Tax (VAT) and Service Turnover Tax (STT).
• Spectacular Freeform Swimming Pool
• Swim-up Pool Bar and Jacuzzi
• Dedicated Taxi Rank
• Hotel Doctor on call (24 hrs)
• Guest Laundry/Valet Service
• Car Parking Facilities
• Shopping Arcade includes Boutique & Gift Shop
• 24 Hour Security
• 24 Hour Reception/Concierge
• The Frangipani Spa
• Conference Room, Meeting Room, Board Room
• Business Centre, Internet Facility
• Kids Club & Baby Sitting Service
• Tour Desk/Activities Office
• 24 Hour In Room Dining – Free delivery to room
• 24 Hour Complimentary boat to the Mainland
• Wheelchair Access to Main Complex & Hotel Rooms
• Musical And Cultural Entertainment
• 3 Restaurants & 4 Bars
The Resort also offers 1 bedroom Marina Apartments that are available from time to time. Please enquire about these rooms with our reservations team.
The surf in Fiji is nothing less than world class. With the southern most islands being home to waves such as Cloudbreak, Restaurants and Frigates. You can surf in Fiji all year round with the months of April to October scoring the most consistent swells.