The Maldives is a true island paradise and one of the must surf destinations in the world with fabulous reefs and turquoise waters.
From $2698 USD based on 10 pax for 7 nights having your own room.
The attractive and spacious Ari Queen was launched in 2009, and can accommodate up to 20 surfers. Operating out of Male, the boat runs surf, diving, and sailing trips throughout the North Male Atolls, the most popular area in the Maldives for visiting surfers.
Accommodation on the Ari Queen consists of 10 air-conditioned, en-suite cabins with hot water showers. 6 lower deck cabins feature a small double and single bunk bed over, 2 double-bedded cabins on the main deck with windows and 2 further upper-deck cabins can be adapted from twin to double, also with windows. Each cabin has individually controlled A/C, warm water showers, wardrobe and storage.
On the deck, there is ample sun protection or space for sun lovers, a good-sized dive deck and cool freshwater shower and deck level toilet. A dining lounge with comfortable seating, TV and bar, make this a boat a great choice.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner (full board, buffet style)
- 1 bottle of 1.5L Mineral water, ( Extra bottle of Mineral water are paid at prices stated in the price list)
- American coffee & tea 24 hours self service in the restaurant Transport from and to the airport
- Maldivian Bed Tax
- Trips to the local islands and to the desert islands (some islands could require a small entrance fee)
- Trip to Male’
- Accompanied daily snorkeling
- 1 barbeque dinner on the beach (if weather conditions are good – it could be requested a small entrance fee for the rent of the barbeque place on the island)
- Tender “Dinghi” Maldivian Tourism Goods and Services Tax
The range of choices for surf in the region is huge. Best time of year to travel here is March through to September.