The Kaimana Royal is a brand new luxurious 75ft vessel which will give guests 12 days and 13 nights at sea, with the option of the Telo Islands AND Mentawais in the same charter!
From $3800 pp (12 days / 13 nights)
Kaimana Royal has 2 tender boats, 1 x 15ft inflatable w/ 40hp outboard that takes 6 passengers, and 1 x smaller (short range) inflatable that takes 3 passengers. Carrying a minimum of 8 guests to set sail with a maximum of 10 spots available. Inclusions are as follows.
- 12 days/13 nights of luxury accommodation onboard Kaimana Royal, with (range) option of Telos – Thunders or Playground – The Hole
- Airport transfers – to & from Kaimana
- Food – 3 daily gourmet meals
- Snacks – including fresh fruit, nuts, biscuits and chocolate bars, also some snacks prepared by chef between meals.
- Drinks – freshly brewed Sumatran coffee, tea, purified water, soft drinks & juice, (fresh juices also upon request).
- 6 icy cold beers a day. Choice of Bintang and/or Heineken & San Miguel Lite (subject to availability) Wine (12 bottles), or spirits to same value.
- Use of all onboard equipment including fishing and snorkelling gear. Also Stand Up Paddleboard
- Government and Harbour permits
- Mentawai Government Tax
- Optional extra: Photography available at USD$150 p/person
The Kaimana Royal can visit the Telos Islands and the Mentawais on the same charter, all are very wave rich islands, offering waves for all level of surfers.
The Mentawai and Telos Islands are truly a surfers paradise with there white sandy beaches, epic waves and picturesque palm trees.
Best time of year is May through to September with the fringe months of Mar-Apr & Oct-Nov still getting some great swells.