Jeffery’s Bay is situated in the heart of South African surf country. It is about as far away from home as one can travel, but with the Indian and Atlantic oceans meeting here it truly is a world class destination for waves.
From $550 Euros pp for 7 days and nights
South Africa has so much to offer the travelling surfer from amazing cultures , abundant wildlife and a diverse landscape. This is a trip that you have to mark off your bucket list, and with Robin and the crew from Jeffery’s Bay Surf Trips you could not be in better hands.
There are 3 packages available to suit every budget. The Classic Aloe, The Epic Aloe and the Ultimate Aloe. All packages include in the price surfaris to the epic waves of “Endless Summer” and other hot spots in the area.
- visitors who don’t want surf lessons go on tour with our surf guide, who has lots of local knowledge, to visit the best spots in the area every day
- we have a huge selection of surf equipment from soft-tops to hand-shaped boards, also all kinds of wetsuits and other water sports material
- in all packages clients can use the fully equipped kitchen and all facilities such as a pool table, TV, DVD-room, BBQ free of a charge
- all clients are fully insured
- all our S.S.A./E.P. surf instructors are qualified lifeguards and SSA-instructors at level 3
- clients booking accommodation only will be charged 80 euros (both ways) and 45 euros (one way) for airport pick-ups at Port Elizabeth
- children less than 7 years old come for free(accommodation only).
- children between 7 and 16 years old come for half price(accommodation only)
- children from 17 years and up have to pay full price.
- we will be happy to arrange customised packages on request
Jeffrey’s Bay has been voted in the top 10 most perfect waves in the world for obvious reasons being the main attraction to this part of the world, but not the only attraction.
An hour’s drive either way from J-Bay provides a variety of surf spots: reefs, beach breaks and other points something for all level of surfer.
Jeffrey’s Bay should be on everybody’s list of Meccas – surf trips that all surfers must experience. The best time of year for waves is May through to September and December through to January with the latter having the warmest water.